IGNORED

Ex YU fudbal

mrdja

Za one koji su imali sreće da ga upoznaju i sude sa njim. U noći 04. 07. 2014. godine iznenada je u 68. godini života preminuo Mato Rupčić, savezni  prvoligaški i drugoligaški sudac bivše države, a kasnije ugledni instruktor i kontrolor  suđenja prve HNL, te bivši  član Komisije nogometnih sudaca Hrvatske. Našega Matu sahranili smo u ponedjeljak 07. srpnja na gradskom groblju u Vinkovcima. R.I.P.

Ima li možda netko sliku Antona Ringera. Negdje je pisalo Otto Ringer ili Rieger. Međutim uspio sam naći samo ovo: bio je trener Građanskog 1935., a prije toga Slavije Sarajevo. Rođen Bečanin, trenirao još u Frankfurtu i Dusseldorfu.  Na netu nema nikakvog zapisa o njemu

Hello,

Could someone help me to understand one thing, please ?
At the end of the season 1972/73, Hajduk Split finished ninth in the championship table and won the Yugoslav Cup (against Red Star). However Dinamo (8th) played European Cup Winner's Cup next season while Hajduk didn't play any European competitions during season 1973/74.
Has someone an explanation ?
Thank you.

i think, the final match of yugoslav cup between hajduk and RSB was late in autumn that year (actually in season 1973/74), that's everything I know.

therefore, there were no cup winner before ECWC started, i don't know why exactly dinamo was choosen.

Thank you very much for your help! I didn't notice that the final took place in November 1973. Plavi may have been choosen because they were runners-up in the 1972 Yugoslav Cup...

"plavi" (the blues) was the nickname for yugoslav national team. "modri" - dinamo zagreb. the rest, including the hymn, is.... I don't know what it is. maybe they do.

"plavi" (the blues) was the nickname for yugoslav national team. "modri" - dinamo zagreb. the rest, including the hymn, is.... I don't know what it is. maybe they do.

Dinamovi nadimci su bili "purgeri", "plavi" "modri". Mnogo puta sam vidio u staroj periodici da piše ili purgeri ili plavi, nešto manje modri. 

138_Plavi_plavi_Dinamo_cf.0917698d.jpg

Dinamovi nadimci su bili "purgeri", "plavi" "modri". Mnogo puta sam vidio u staroj periodici da piše ili purgeri ili plavi, nešto manje modri. 

Pa da, fraza "plavi 9" (Woelfl, Zambata, Jerković...) nije nikla tek tako. :) 

• Redoran changed the title to Ex YU fudbal