99 members have voted

1. 1. da sam podanik krune, glasao bih za:

• jednookog skotskog idiota (broon)
    • aristokratskog humanoida (cameron)
    • dosadnog liberala (clegg)
    • patriotski blok (ukip ili bnp)

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, Bustin said:

Odredjene reci nisu dozvoljene u "komori". "Lier" included. 

Auuuu. To nije dozvoljeno???? Kako fini ljudi

1 hour ago, Rowanoke said:

Auuuu. To nije dozvoljeno???? Kako fini ljudi

secam se da sam i video listu reci koje nisu dozvoljene... vecina se nekoristi u modernom engleskom jeziku. Mozda me secanje vara ali mislim da je takodje zabranjeno umreti u parlamentu. Nisam siguran koja je kazna :D

• +1 1
11 hours ago, Rowanoke said:

Sta je Boris slagao pa je ova tera sa sednice?

Svasta je slagao, ali ovo je konkretno u vezi koronavirusa:

Poor people in our country have paid with their lives because the prime minister has spent the last 18 months misleading this house and the country over and over again.

Highlighting questionable claims by the PM, Butler said:

It’s dangerous to lie in a pandemic.

I am disappointed the prime minister has not come to the house to correct the record and correct the fact that he has lied to the house and the country over and over again.

• Hvala 1
  • 1 month later...

Nemamo vise francuskog sira i talijanske prsute, ali jednom kad ih dobijemo mjericemo ih u uncama, a ne u mrskim gramima.

This is is how you take back your country and regain your freedoms lost to faceless Brussels bureaucrats:

---

Britain Signals Intent to Revert to the Imperial System
The government announced plans to allow shops to sell produce in pounds and ounces, rather than using the metric system, as part of an effort to “capitalize on new Brexit freedoms.”

The British government said it would pursue plans to allow shops and market stalls to sell fruits and vegetables labeled solely in imperial units of measurement.

Britain Signals Intent to Revert to the Imperial System - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

---

koji pajaci, a i narod koji pada na te fore

23 minutes ago, Peter Fan said:

Nemamo vise francuskog sira i talijanske prsute, ali jednom kad ih dobijemo mjericemo ih u uncama, a ne u mrskim gramima.

This is is how you take back your country and regain your freedoms lost to faceless Brussels bureaucrats:

---

Britain Signals Intent to Revert to the Imperial System
The government announced plans to allow shops to sell produce in pounds and ounces, rather than using the metric system, as part of an effort to “capitalize on new Brexit freedoms.”

The British government said it would pursue plans to allow shops and market stalls to sell fruits and vegetables labeled solely in imperial units of measurement.

Britain Signals Intent to Revert to the Imperial System - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

---

koji pajaci, a i narod koji pada na te fore

Uglavnom oni stariji od 50, posto ovi mladji ni ne znaju da koriste te jedinice.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Moonwalker said:

Nasmejah se, nek poziv engleski humor, ali ono nije OK smejati se prema svima koji su u ozbiljnom problemu zbog ovoga.

Da, oko posmatrača i sve to, ali meni je vrlo jasno ismevanje gomile nesposobnih kretena koji su uvalili državu u govna.

• +1 2
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic