IGNORED

Svet

Кристофер Лумумбо

Usmeno upozorenje @pasha KR 2.1
Ima leseva u videu u tvitu koji si okacio. Takvi sadrzaji su strogo zabranjeni na forumu.
Napomena (izvod iz pravila): "Komunikacija forumaša sa moderatorima treba da se odvija na jednom podforumu Zid Plača /na temi "Moderisanje i uređivanje foruma"; pitanja i komentarisanje rada mod tima dozvoljeni su samo na toj temi/"
Preko 20 mrtvih, minimu, pominju se znacajno vece brojke u pokusaju ulaska Afrikanaca u EU na granici Spanije i Maroka.

Edited by pasha
  • Tužno 1
9 minutes ago, x500 said:

Prema BBC vesti i japanci pokusavaju da ustedu struju tako sto nece paliti sijalice.

Diletantizam level-pro i treniranje/zastrasivanje naroda level-master.

Disciplinovanje gradjanstva skoro u ravni sa onim kod nas da se sklanjamo od pomracenja Sunca

• +1 3

U Jordanu došlo do eksplozije tanka sa hlorom prilikom utovara u luci. Poginulo najmanje 12 ljudi, a preko 250 ranjeno.

• Tužno 1

Bivsi Japanski premijer Shinzo Abe ranjen 

Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was injured in an apparent gun attack while taking part in a campaign for the House of Councillors election in Nara City at about 11:30 a.m. on Friday, according to witnesses near Yamatosaidaiji Station. He suffered cardiopulmonary arrest and has been taken to hospital, according to firefighters.

A man, suspected of shooting former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Friday morning, is apprehended in Nara City on the same day.

9793801.jpg

Skoro 500x manje komada oružja po glavi stanovnika nego u SAD uz dolazak policije svake godine na gajbu da proveri da li su municija i oružje razdvojeni i zaključani i novu obuku polaganje testa svake tri godine.

Under Japan's firearms laws, the only guns permitted for sale are shotguns and air rifles -- handguns are outlawed. But getting them is a long and complicated process that requires effort -- and lots of patience.
To qualify for a firearm license, potential buyers must attend an all-day class, pass a written test and a shooting-range test with an accuracy of at least 95%. They also must undergo a mental health evaluation and drug tests, as well as a rigorous background check -- including a review of their criminal record, personal debt, involvement in organized crime and relationships with family and friends.
After obtaining a gun, the owner must register their weapon with police and provide details of where their gun and ammunition is stored, in separate, locked compartments. The gun must be inspected by the police once a year, and gun owners must retake the class and sit an exam every three years to renew their license.
The restrictions have kept the number of private gun owners in Japan extremely low.
In 2017, only an estimated 377,000 guns were held by civilians in Japan, in a country of 125 million people. That was 0.25 guns per 100 people, compared to about 120 guns per 100 people in the US, according to the Small Arms Survey, a project of the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva.

Edited by vememah
  • +1 1
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic