• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Kowalski

• 189-

• maheem

• Ravanelli

Wiki

Smashproof are a New Zealand RnB/Rap group. Smashproof consists of Young Sid, Tyree and Deach. They are known for the song "Brother" which has spent eleven consecutive weeks at number one on the New Zealand RIANZ singles chart in 2009.[1] The song "Brother" features Gin Wigmore.

Ako kazem da nisam cuo za 80% ovih koje postavljate i da od repa/hiphopa slusam uglavnom one MTV isforsirane likove, da li cu ispasti jos veci shaban nego do sada? Znaci, ono - Tupak, Voren Dzi, EL EL Kul Dzej, Kulio i jos pun kurac nekih komercijalnih likova + neki manje poznati, ali samo sa americkog govornog podrucja (ostali strendzeri nista). Ne znam razliku izmedju istocne i zapadne obale, ne znam ni njihove zivotne price niti me zanimaju... Kao i sa ostalim zanrovima, slusam one pesme koje mi se svide u datom trenutku, neovisno od izvodjaca.Jedna od omiljenih pesama mi je ova (cuo na jednom klipu sa Dzordanovim najboljim potezima):

www.stonesthrow.com^sve sa ovog lejbla: Charizma & Peanut Butter WolfMadlibJ DillaGuilty SimpsonQuasimotoMF DoomMadvillainKoushikOh No...i naravno gomila ne-hip hop izvodjaca sa Stones Throw-a (Breakestra, Yesterday's New Quintet, Dam Funk, MAYER HAWTHORNE...)ko voli japanski nek proba Gagle :)s poslednjeg albuma:mnogo volim ovaj spot:joooj...hip hop je ogroman!trenutno omiljeni lik je Serengeti:poslednje vreme vise slusam instrumentalni hip hop, ovaj novi, wonky, pravac...nabrojali ste dosta, bravo za Souls Of Mischief :) nisam primetio da je neko spomenuo THE PHARCYDE?

nekoliko legendi i himni:Jurassic 5Ugly DucklingFunkdoobiestNotorious B.I.G. - Big PoppaLom u kafani:Craig Mack And His Brand Nu Flava In Ya Ear (jbte kakva stvar)

Yo Mack I don't even UNDERSTAND how they didn't understand you inthat Mary joint!""Yeah I know man.""Kick that ol' robotic futuristic George Jetson CRAZY JOINT!!"Just...like... Uniblab robotic kickin' flabMy flavor be the badderchitter chatterMadder than the Mad Hatter (1)I bet you my shit come out fattergot the datato turn your body into antimatter (2) {...body into antimatter...}And just like a piece of sizzleanyou'll fit inside my stomachwith the eggs and grits between {...take 'em down, Mack...}The King is what I meanI meanmy man get a cupand put some change inside your hand {...take 'em down, Mack...}Now hold up,let's make this official {...make it official}everybody let's agree that M.C.'s need a tissue {..wake 'em up}The funk's my only issue,I bet your mama miss youand I bet the Mack take off like an M.X. missileNo more of your whiningon the charts climbingas I make the funkkickin' out more harder than a diamond {...harder than a diamond}And if you didn't know who's rhymingI guess I'm gonna say Craig Mackwith perfect timing..you won't be around next yearMy rap's too severe, kickin' mad flava in ya ear {...KICK IT DOWN!}CHORUS:Here comes the brand new flava in ya ear{...brand new flava in ya ear...}[time for new flava in ya ear]I'm kickin' new flava in ya ear[Mack's the brand new flava in ya ear...]Craig Mack1000 degreesYou'll be on your kneesand you'll be burnin', beggin' pleaseBrother FREEZE! {BOY!...}Man's indisputedand deep-bootedfunk smoke that leaves your brains bootedThis bad M.C.with stamina like Bruce Jenner(3)the winnerTasting M.C.'s for dinnerYou're crazy like that glue {...you're crazy, boy, You're crazy.}to think that youcould out-domy one-twothat's sick like the flu {...shake 'em down, Mack}BOY, I flipBOY all the time, 'causeBOY, the rhyme you're kickin' {HAAAAAAAAA! BOY!...}ain't worth a dimeSeems like there's no competitionin this rap world expeditionYou come around,I'll knock you out [of] position {... knock 'em out!}No flavcould ever dig a gravefor the Mackthe power packin blackmakin' cement crack {...make it crack...}..and here comes the brand new flava in ya earMack's the brand new flava in ya earHere comes the brand new flava in ya ear{Here- comes- the- brand- new- flavor-...[time for new flava in ya ear]...in- your- ear...I'm kickin' new flava in ya ear...BOY!!!}[Mack's the brand new flava in ya ear...]{Flavor down...}Here comes the brand new flava in ya ear{Flavor, Flavor, here comes the flavor}[time for new flava in ya ear]I'm kickin' new flava in ya ear[Mack's the brand new flava in ya ear...]{Flavor in ya ear, boy...}HAAAAAAA!The Mack's dopeWith more hope than your Popebut for M.C.'s more knots than ropeI'd like to break it downdown-breakin'forsakenlords of M.C.'s shakinwith this track that my man's makin'M.C.'s will run like a bomb threatI bet {what?}or better yet {huh?}make you sweatGettin' hotter than the sun get {yup!}Craig Mack is the flav that rompsfrom here to Tibet {BOY!}I break all ruleswith my actionthat the Mack sendsto M.C.'s stop relaxin'This brand new Sherrif that's in town'sgettin' downleavin' bodies buried in the ground {...rest in peace...}I set up rhymes for a decoyTo off a bad boy {OOOhhhh!}Watch the M.C.'s I destroy and.... {BOY!!}Here comes the brand new flava in ya ear{time for new flavor...[time for new flava in ya ear]...fla-VOR!!}I'm kickin' new flava in ya ear{time for the flav...[Mack's the brand new flava in ya ear...]...boy, here come the Mack}Here comes the brand new flava in ya ear{HAAAAAA!...[time for new flava in ya ear]...wakin' up with flavor!!}I'm kickin' brand new flava in ya ear[Mack's the brand new flava in ya ear...]{HAAAAAAAA!...BOY

Edited by maheem

u to ime, kada smo se vec vratili u genksta vode... dva hita velikog majstora

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295">