IGNORED

FACEBOOK

Milosh76

Jel moguce nekako namestiti da se automatski blokiraju sva ona sranja sto ljudi salju? Zagrljaji, pokloni, poker cipovi, zahtevi za pristupanje mafiji i ostale gluposti... Isao bih cak i korak dalje pa ne bi bilo lose da se muskarcima pojavi default odgovor tipa "Idi u kurac, idiote!", dok bi za zemske moglo i nesto suptilnije...Prikacim se dva puta dnevno po 5 minuta samo da vidim sta ima i ovo me bas ubija u mozak.

Jel moguce nekako namestiti da se automatski blokiraju sva ona sranja sto ljudi salju? Zagrljaji, pokloni, poker cipovi, zahtevi za pristupanje mafiji i ostale gluposti... Isao bih cak i korak dalje pa ne bi bilo lose da se muskarcima pojavi default odgovor tipa "Idi u kurac, idiote!", dok bi za zemske moglo i nesto suptilnije...Prikacim se dva puta dnevno po 5 minuta samo da vidim sta ima i ovo me bas ubija u mozak.
Imaš na početnoj stranici application/account settings pa deinstaliraj/deaktiviraj sve što ti ne treba. :) Za default odgovor nisam siguran da može. :D
Cheat engine. <_<
LOL :DNisam apdejtovao ovde, rekord je sada 69,8k ali vise ne igram, komp na poslu nema dovoljno ram-a :(Rezultat je medju top 20 u Srbalja i za 23k bolji od 2. na listi prijatelja tako da je skroz nezanimljivo bez konkurencije :D
  • 1 month later...
slavno kasnim na topik :D, ali ako nisi resio problem najlakse resenje ti je da umesto da samo kliknes "ignore" kliknes na "block this application" koji je ispod ignorea, i onda ces spreciti dalje slanje tih idiotarija.nnqfl0.jpg
slavno kasnim na topik :D , ali ako nisi resio problem najlakse resenje ti je da umesto da samo kliknes "ignore" kliknes na "block this application" koji je ispod ignorea, i onda ces spreciti dalje slanje tih idiotarija.
:ziga:Trebali su jos manjim slovima da napisu <_<
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/08/20/annoyin...html#cnnSTCTextHere are 12 of the most annoying types of Facebook users:
The Let-Me-Tell-You-Every-Detail-of-My-Day Bore. "I'm waking up." "I had Wheaties for breakfast." "I'm bored at work." "I'm stuck in traffic." You're kidding! How fascinating! No moment is too mundane for some people to broadcast unsolicited to the world. Just because you have 432 Facebook friends doesn't mean we all want to know when you're waiting for the bus.The Self-Promoter. OK, so we've probably all posted at least once about some achievement. And sure, maybe your friends really do want to read the fascinating article you wrote about beet farming. But when almost EVERY update is a link to your blog, your poetry reading, your 10k results or your art show, you sound like a bragger or a self-centered careerist.The Friend-Padder. The average Facebook user has 120 friends on the site. Schmoozers and social butterflies -- you know, the ones who make lifelong pals on the subway -- might reasonably have 300 or 400. But 1,000 "friends?" Unless you're George Clooney or just won the lottery, no one has that many. That's just showing off.The Town Crier. "Michael Jackson is dead!!!" You heard it from me first! Me, and the 213,000 other people who all saw it on TMZ. These Matt Drudge wannabes are the reason many of us learn of breaking news not from TV or news sites but from online social networks. In their rush to trumpet the news, these people also spread rumors, half-truths and innuendo. No, Jeff Goldblum did not plunge to his death from a New Zealand cliff.The TMIer. "Brad is heading to Walgreens to buy something for these pesky hemorrhoids." Boundaries of privacy and decorum don't seem to exist for these too-much-information updaters, who unabashedly offer up details about their sex lives, marital troubles and bodily functions. Thanks for sharing.The Bad Grammarian. "So sad about Fara Fauset but Im so gladd its friday yippe". Yes, I know the punctuation rules are different in the digital world. And, no, no one likes a spelling-Nazi schoolmarm. But you sound like a moron.The Sympathy-Baiter. "Barbara is feeling sad today." "Man, am I glad that's over." "Jim could really use some good news about now." Like anglers hunting for fish, these sad sacks cast out their hooks -- baited with vague tales of woe -- in the hopes of landing concerned responses. Genuine bad news is one thing, but these manipulative posts are just pleas for attention.The Lurker. The Peeping Toms of Facebook, these voyeurs are too cautious, or maybe too lazy, to update their status or write on your wall. But once in a while, you'll be talking to them and they'll mention something you posted, so you know they're on your page, hiding in the shadows. It's just a little creepy.The Crank. These curmudgeons, like the trolls who spew hate in blog comments, never met something they couldn't complain about. "Carl isn't really that impressed with idiots who don't realize how idiotic they are." [Actual status update.] Keep spreading the love.The Paparazzo. Ever visit your Facebook page and discover that someone's posted a photo of you from last weekend's party -- a photo you didn't authorize and haven't even seen? You'd really rather not have to explain to your mom why you were leering like a drunken hyena and French-kissing a bottle of Jagermeister.The Obscurist. "If not now then when?" "You'll see..." "Grist for the mill." "John is, small world." "Dave thought he was immune, but no. No, he is not." [Actual status updates, all.] Sorry, but you're not being mysterious -- just nonsensical.advertisementThe Chronic Inviter. "Support my cause. Sign my petition. Play Mafia Wars with me. Which 'Star Trek' character are you? Here are the 'Top 5 cars I have personally owned.' Here are '25 Things About Me.' Here's a drink. What drink are you? We're related! I took the 'What President Are You?' quiz and found out I'm Millard Fillmore! What president are you?"
  • 2 weeks later...
Searches on Facebook’s Fan Check leads to malware, warns SophosWarwick AshfordPosted: 14:18 08 Sep 2009Businesses may be at risk of virus infection if employees use the web to search for information on a Facebook application.Rumours that a Facebook application, known as the Fan Check, is malicious are prompting Facebook users to search for information.But search results link to malware, according to security firm Sophos.Clicking on the malicious links launches scareware that warns of a number of threats on the user's computer that can be removed by clicking another link.This link then installs malicious software on the user's computer."Malware is not just a consumer problem. It can have a real impact on business computers," says Graham Cluley, senior technology consultant at Sophos.Once a hacker has control over an employee's computer, they could potentially steal sensitive data, use it to send spam, or launch denial of service attacks, he said."Businesses should ensure they are scanning website visits by staff automatically in the background as search results could easily lead to malware," said Cluley.VIDEO: Graham Cluley demonstrates how infection typically occurs
Edited by Bane5
  • 1 month later...

nešto sam interesantno primetio u poslednjih nedelju-dve : kao suggested friends mi izbacuje neke ribe sa kojima nemam ni jednog zajedničkog prijatelja, imaju neka random srpska imena, a za njihove ppic sam 99% siguran da nisu njihove, nego neke dojajne ribe iz USA itd, skinute sa amaterskih sajtova. I sve su na ppicu ili u donjem vešu ili u kupaćem.ovo je, naravno, neka navlakuša, samo me zanima za šta :Da mrzi me da se kloniram da bih proveravao :D