IGNORED

Толстый и тонкий

Ryan Franco

U.S. and Uzbeks Agree on Chemical Arms Plant Cleanup

By JUDITH MILLER

MAY 25, 1999

The United States and Uzbekistan have quietly negotiated and are expected to sign a bilateral agreement today to provide American aid in dismantling and decontaminating one of the former Soviet Union's largest chemical weapons testing facilities, according to Defense Department and Uzbek officials.

Earlier this year, the Pentagon informed Congress that it intends to spend up to $6 million under its Cooperative Threat Reduction program to demilitarize the so-called Chemical Research Institute, in Nukus, Uzbekistan. Soviet defectors and American officials say the Nukus plant was the major research and testing site for a new class of secret, highly lethal chemical weapons called ''Novichok,'' which in Russian means ''new guy.''

The agreement to help Uzbekistan clean up the plant is part of wide-ranging cooperation between Tashkent and Washington since the former Soviet republic of Uzbekistan became independent in 1991. Yesterday, American and Uzbek officials opened a series of meetings in Tashkent, the Uzbek capital.

Uzbek officials said in interviews earlier this year that, only after their country became independent, did they come to understand the legacy of pollution that had resulted from their designated role as the Soviet Union's major testing ground for chemical and biological weapons. ''We were shocked when we first learned the real picture,'' said Isan M. Mustafoev, the Deputy Foreign Minister, in an interview in Tashkent last March.

Alarmed by the health and environmental impact of the Soviets' use of Uzbekistan for the production and large-scale testing of illegal chemical and germ weapons, President Islam A. Karimov renounced weapons of mass destruction. Since then, his Government has worked closely with American defense officials, granting them access to sites whose counterparts in Russia are still off limits.

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/25/world/us-and-uzbeks-agree-on-chemical-arms-plant-cleanup.html

Ima i Beeb iz 1999:

A group of American defence experts have arrived in Uzbekistan to start helping the Uzbeks dismantle and decontaminate one of the former Soviet Union's largest chemical weapons testing facilities.

US officials say the chemical research institute in western Uzbekistan was a major research site for a new generation of secret, highly lethal chemical weapons, known as Novichok.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/415742.stm

I sveži Beeb:

Novichok's existence was revealed by chemist Dr Vil Mirzayanov in the 1990s, via Russian media. He later defected to the US, where he published the chemical formula in his book, State Secrets.

In 1999, defence officials from the US travelled to Uzbekistan to help dismantle and decontaminate one of the former Soviet Union's largest chemical weapons testing facilities.

According to Dr Mirzayanov, the Soviets used the plant to produce and test small batches of Novichok.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-43377698

Guardian will have none of it:

Novichok: nerve agent produced at only one site in Russia, says expert

Bretton-Gordon, a former commander of the now disbanded UK Chemical, Biological, Radiation and Nuclear regiment and its Nato equivalent, said Shikhany was the sole location for development and production of novichok, dismissing suggestions that the chemical could be found in other places in the former Soviet Union such as Ukraine and Uzbekistan. “They have no more anywhere else,” he said.

Neki izvori po netu tvrde da je Novičok u međuvremenu bio pravljen na raznim mestima, a da se svojevremeno tvrdilo da su u dodir s njim došli i Sadam i Kastro:

In past articles, Novichok was dispersed in experiments from a lab in Uzbekistan during the Soviet era, allegedly used in First Gulf War by Saddam Hussain en Cuban leader Fidel Castro was accused of stockpiling Novichok. The Soviet developer Vil Mirzayanov has lived in the United States since the mid 90s. I can blindly state the nerve agent has been duplicated world wide in the so-called research labs of friendly nations. From Fort Detrick, Porton Down, Dutch TNO Lab, and so on ... for "defensive" purpose in limited quantity. Spreading a nerve agent across so many locations in Salisbury doesn't sound to me as a professional hit. It would be difficult to trace the source after all ... WhoDunIt?

http://www.eurotrib.com/story/2018/3/14/211755/280

Sovjeti su navodno 1960. došli do uzorka američkog otrova VX i uspeli da ga sintetišu za svega 3 godine, tako da je zaista prilično smela tvrdnja da niko drugi nema taj otrov čak i kada bismo pretpostavili da je onaj do kojeg su Ameri došli 1999. u Uzbekistanu bio neupotrebljiv, posebno s obzirom da Mirzajanov živi u SAD.

He said that, in the early 1960s, the Soviets obtained VX from the U.S. and had synthesized it in Volgograd by 1963.  “The people who did it got the Lenin Prize,” he said.

https://capitalresearch.org/article/a-mighty-wind-nerve-gas-six-thousand-dead-sheep-and-soviet-trickery/

Većina tragova vodi u Moskvu, Skripalj je bio šef personalnog odeljenja GRU dok je radio ka krtica za MI6, on je imao sve informacije o ruskim agentima vojne obaveštajne službe u inostranstvu, predao je Britancima imena 300 ruskih obaveštajaca, cela mreža je skoro provaljena. Zašto su se Rusi odlučili baš sada za njegovu likvidaciju a ne pre 10 godina jedno je od najintrigantnijih stvari. Najverovatnije nikad nećemo ni saznati.

Edited by slow

Postoji verovatnoća da ga je ubio neko drugi, da to nisu učinili Rusi, samo je ona veoma mala.  Ovo je "ritualno ubistvo" prebega u obaveštajnoj zajednici, sa jasnim potpisom i porukom bivše "familije" svim aktuelnim i potencionalnim prebezima. Neko sa strane ko bi to učinio rizikovao bi mnogo, jer bi to Britanci i Rusi brzo saznali. Ono što je u ovom slučaju prava nepoznanica je zašto su se odlučili za takvu akcije baš sada, u vreme vrlo zategnutih političkih i ekonomskih odnosa sa Zapadom? Šta su Rusi dodatno saznali o aktivnostima Skripalja deset godina posle suđenja pa su se odlučili na ovako drastičan korak...

Edited by slow

mala akcija u svrhu ruske predizborne kampanje? kada citam u komentarima na netu koliko domaci rusofili vlaze i orgazmicki se raduju tom ubistvu mogu misliti koliko je ta vest uveselila ruske milionske mase koje gle cuda izlaze na izbore za predsednika drzave

Mnogo je to dugoročne štete na spoljnopolitičkom planu za tako malu "dobit" na izborima koje ionako sigurno dobija

Edited by slow

pa kad su magovi politicke propagande imali pameti? tu akciju ubistva kao iz starih filmova o 007 smislio neki glavonja u svrhu ljubljenja guzice putinu + cv za napredak u hijerariji i dao nalog za realizaciju i sada svi koriste priliku da seru o tome, iskreno, poprostacio se ovaj svet nacisto, u proslom veku su spijuni ubijani na sto nacina ali diskretno i sa stilom, nisu se pravili rijalitiji oko toga. koliko poznajem sebe nisam bas rusofil ali mi na kurac ide ova antiruska histerija u zapadnim medijima sve sa ovim serakanjem oko trovanja jednog dvostrukog spijuna

Edited by Pontijak

Nema mnogo dugorocne stete posto je slucaj Litvinenka jos ekstremniji i izveden u doba boljih odnosa. Sada su odnosi ionako losi, dizace se histerija i onda biznis as usual do sledece krizice. Trenutno, svim tim populistima i u UK, i u US i Rusiji odgovara ovo jer skrece paznju sa mnogo ozbiljnijih strukturalnih problema posto sve tri sile relativno u odnosu na recimo Kinu opadaju i to veoma brzo.

Da, jedna od rijetkih prilika kad se moram sloziti sa koleZom andurilom...

Takoudzer, ovo sto je cijenjeni ratni poglavica junackih Otava napisao o nagonu za povracanje koje izaziva kako masturbiranje na ubistvo jednog spijuna sa jedne, tako i plac nad plemenitoscu i nevinoscu koju ovaj svijet gubi njegovim odlaskom sa druge strane, slicno razmsljam o tome

26 minutes ago, Pantelija jr said:

cijenjeni ratni poglavica junackih Otava

falimteboze da se neko konacno seti da mi je nick po slavnoj licnost a ne po automobilu :lol:

Daily Fail taksativno: The theories leaked from the Salisbury poison investigation

Day 1: Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were directly sprayed with the poison on the bench where they were found slumped.

Day 5: Investigators move away from the initial theory, suggesting they were poisoned by food or drink. This threw Zizzi and The Mill pub as possible locations for the attack.

Day 6: A new theory emerges - the poison was posted through Sergei Skripal's letterbox at his Salisbury home.

Day 7: Officers dug up Skripal's wife's grave as they scoured the city for clues. During this exercise, it was thought a bouquet of flowers were laced with the toxin, causing the former spy to be rendered unconscious.

Day 10: Sergei Skripal's maroon BMW is thrust into the heart of the probe as it is suggested the poison was introduced to the car's ventilation system. Hours later, a leak suggests the vehicles door handles were smeared with the deadly Novichok nerve agent.

Day 12: Yulia Skripal could have been the true target of the attack as part, it was claimed. A relative said her boyfriend's mother, a highly-ranked Russian security official, was upset they wanted to start a family.

Day 13: The latest theory to be banded around by sources is that Yulia Skripal's luggage was contaminated before travelling from Russia.

Na klupi, u pabu, kroz poštansko sanduče, kroz cveće na grobu pokojne žene, kroz ventilaciju automobila, zbog nadrkane buduće tašte, preko prtljaga iz Rusije.

Vanzemaljce i Bilderberg grupu i Teslino tajno oružje još nisu pomenuli.

3 hours ago, Pantelija jr said:

Da, jedna od rijetkih prilika kad se moram sloziti sa koleZom andurilom...

Takoudzer, ovo sto je cijenjeni ratni poglavica junackih Otava napisao o nagonu za povracanje koje izaziva kako masturbiranje na ubistvo jednog spijuna sa jedne, tako i plac nad plemenitoscu i nevinoscu koju ovaj svijet gubi njegovim odlaskom sa druge strane, slicno razmsljam o tome

Moze li da se bar “place” nad njegovom cerkom ili je i to zabranjeno?

• Krošek pinned this topic
  • Krošek unpinned this topic
  • Redoran locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic