IGNORED

Bitcoin virtuelni kripto novac

pyc

34 minutes ago, mlatko said:

Finansiranje hardverske industrije zovem to.

Ovo je i meni palo na pamet, kad je više ljudi iz mog okruženja (zavedeni vestima o nenormalnom skoku vrednosti bitcoina) odlučilo da se bavi rudarenjem. Svi su podigli keš kredite od banaka, i kupili ne-znam-koliko grafičkih kartica, procesora, reckova....
Pomislio bi čovek da ovako najboje zarađuju proizvođači kompjuterskog hardvera.

"The Guardian said that as of November 2017, the global bitcoin mining activity was estimated to consume 3.4 gigawatts"

Отприлике 2 Ђердапа шљакају нон стоп за руднике...

kažu da rudari troše struju kao jedna irska, eu mi nije jasna sa jedne strane maltretira proizvođače bele tehnike i druge elektronike da povećaju efikasnost, zabranili su obične sijalice sa druge strane ne reaguju na ovu maniju rudarenja koja tera rudare da ulažu u što jači hardver koji samim tim troši više struje ida sada umesto mašine koji bi koristili par sati dnevno  imaju dodatnu kantu koja radi 24/7 i troši 300 kW na mesečnom nivou, ali su zato svojim merama o sijalicama uštedeli epskih 10 možda čak i 15kW po domaćinstvu na mesečnom nivou :happy:

5 hours ago, Filozof manijak said:

Ovo je i meni palo na pamet, kad je više ljudi iz mog okruženja (zavedeni vestima o nenormalnom skoku vrednosti bitcoina) odlučilo da se bavi rudarenjem. Svi su podigli keš kredite od banaka, i kupili ne-znam-koliko grafičkih kartica, procesora, reckova....
Pomislio bi čovek da ovako najboje zarađuju proizvođači kompjuterskog hardvera.

Sasvim slučajno pomenuh ovu temu sinoć drugaru koji je težak geeek  i zavisan od toga da uvek ima najbolji HW . On je rudario pre oko 6, 7 godina  kada je iskopati bilo lakše, kaže da je za 6 meseci iskopao manje od 1,  oprema mu bila uključena non stop 6 meseci . Prodao je pre nekoliko meseci skoro sve zbog raznih problema kad su mu zatrebale pare, neka sića ostala , hardver preraspodelio za druge namene, al kaže da mu se sve isplatilo i pare uložene u hardver i potrošena struja .

2 hours ago, vathra said:

А и произвођачи струје се фино омасте.

Vrlo, ako je po računici koju mi je on dao

Sad je dosta neisplativije rudariti, bar Bitcoin i Etherium - dva najpoznatija koina je gotovo neisplativo rudariti. Mogu da se rudare neki drugi, manje vredni koini pa da se nadas da ce im vrednost porasti, no ako nemas neku semu za jeftinu struju ispada ti da umesto novca sa kartice ulazes novac u hardver i struju da bi ti epilog bio isti.

ma kakvo rudarenje ovo je mnogo lakše i isplativije uz to i eko prijateljskije :3_grin:

Moć devojaka: Katarina iz Leskovca zarađuje 3,637,734.07 dinara mesečno prodajom kolačića

koga zanima kako može da izgugla kako se obogatiti za par minuta kockanja dnevno :happy:

1 hour ago, Host said:

Kako to mislis?

Ispravka, čitao sam na brzinu. Jedan broker je rekao da njegovi klijenti to neće moći usled volatilnosti.

Wall Street banks push back on launch of bitcoin futures

Letter to US regulators says financial system ill-prepared for cryptocurrencies

Philip Stafford in London
DECEMBER 7, 2017 109
The world’s largest banks are pushing back on the introduction of bitcoin futures, raising concerns with US regulators that the financial system is ill-prepared for the launch of the contracts as the value of the volatile cryptocurrency has soared.

The price of bitcoin has risen to a new high of more than $15,000 on several exchanges. Institutional investors have been keen to trade the asset but only via a regulated market.

However, the planned launch in the next 10 days of futures contracts by the Chicago exchanges CME Group and CBOE Global Markets, given a green light from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission last week, has prompted a backlash among the major brokers who backstop trading across the industry.

According to a letter from the Futures Industry Association, the main futures industry lobby group whose members include all the largest Wall Street banks, to the CFTC, the rapid introduction of bitcoin futures “did not allow for proper public transparency and input”.

The lobby group represents some of the world’s largest brokers, including Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan and Citigroup.

The CME and CBOE agreed to operate under a self-certified regime for their upcoming contracts, meaning regulators had minimal time to review them formally.

The letter, sent to the CFTC on Thursday, insists that using a self-certification scheme for “these novel products does not align with the potential risks that underlie their trading and should be reviewed”.

The CFTC warned last week during its approval process that the emerging cryptocurrency markets were largely unregulated and the agency had “limited statutory authority”.

“It is also our understanding that not all risk committees of the relevant exchanges were consulted before the certification to launch these products,” the letter added.

Futures brokers are worried they will bear the brunt of the risk associated with bitcoin futures, because the margin that backstops the contract is placed in a clearing house.

Clearing houses stand between two parties in a trade, managing the risk to the rest of the market if one side should default. They are mutually funded in part by banks to guard against the failure of their largest members.

Several brokers among the top 10 largest providers have privately confirmed to the Financial Times that they will not clear the products immediately.

ABN Amro told clients it would clear bitcoin futures but only if they submitted requests in writing, and said it would assess the customer’s trading systems and track record in meeting risk limits. “Other factors may be considered [by ABN] in its sole and absolute discretion,” it said in a notice.

CBOE said its futures exchange did not have a risk committee, but it consulted with its board and regulatory oversight committee. The OCC, its clearing house, also has a risk committee that reviewed the product.

In its filing, CME said it had discussed the specifications of the contracts with customers for around six months. It did not have an immediate comment on Wednesday.

One clearing broker said that it would be open-minded about cryptocurrencies, as they were US dollar products, but only if they were “properly controlled and regulated”. However he added: “We’d still be on the hook in a worst-case scenario as we are exposed as members of the clearing house.”

Bob Fitzsimmons, head of Wedbush Futures, a non-bank broker, said his company would back both the CBOE and CME products from day one. “We could sit for hours and have a philosophical debate about bitcoin and its legitimacy and uses, but our job is to service our customers,” he said.

Other exchanges are showing interest in bitcoin futures but are more cautious. Thomas Book, chief executive of Deutsche Börse’s Eurex Exchange, said timing was crucial in launching a new derivatives contract.

“We still do see challenges that have to be tackled in close discussion with our clients. It is important for an exchange to follow a sustainable approach on this asset class well co-ordinated with the market.”

Thomas Peterffy, a pioneer of electronic trading and head of Interactive Brokers, has warned that the introduction of bitcoin futures into a clearing house could increase systemic risk. On Wednesday Interactive said its clients would be unable to short the bitcoin futures market because of the extreme volatility of bitcoin.

https://www.ft.com/content/5ee5fda2-daa7-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482

Edited by bigvlada

Zdravo, jedno pitanje za exodus wallet, instalirala sam aplikaciju i ovaj 12 word back up kao da se pojavljuje pre registracije, ili sam nesto pojebala. Anyway, da li se prvo ubacuju novcici pa tek onda kreira profil? Ili meni nesto zabagovalo... Jer mislila sam da su 12 random reci koje ja biram, ili oni daju reci, ali kao sto rekoh, nisam imala prethodni korak, unosenja podataka...

Ili ako neko ima neki drugi predlog za xrp cuvanje?

On 12/12/2017 at 6:30 PM, bigvlada said:

Jedan broker je rekao da njegovi klijenti to neće moći usled volatilnosti.

Reveal hidden contents

Wall Street banks push back on launch of bitcoin futures

Letter to US regulators says financial system ill-prepared for cryptocurrencies

Philip Stafford in London
DECEMBER 7, 2017 109
The world’s largest banks are pushing back on the introduction of bitcoin futures, raising concerns with US regulators that the financial system is ill-prepared for the launch of the contracts as the value of the volatile cryptocurrency has soared.

The price of bitcoin has risen to a new high of more than $15,000 on several exchanges. Institutional investors have been keen to trade the asset but only via a regulated market.

However, the planned launch in the next 10 days of futures contracts by the Chicago exchanges CME Group and CBOE Global Markets, given a green light from the Commodity Futures Trading Commission last week, has prompted a backlash among the major brokers who backstop trading across the industry.

According to a letter from the Futures Industry Association, the main futures industry lobby group whose members include all the largest Wall Street banks, to the CFTC, the rapid introduction of bitcoin futures “did not allow for proper public transparency and input”.

The lobby group represents some of the world’s largest brokers, including Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMorgan and Citigroup.

The CME and CBOE agreed to operate under a self-certified regime for their upcoming contracts, meaning regulators had minimal time to review them formally.

The letter, sent to the CFTC on Thursday, insists that using a self-certification scheme for “these novel products does not align with the potential risks that underlie their trading and should be reviewed”.

The CFTC warned last week during its approval process that the emerging cryptocurrency markets were largely unregulated and the agency had “limited statutory authority”.

“It is also our understanding that not all risk committees of the relevant exchanges were consulted before the certification to launch these products,” the letter added.

Futures brokers are worried they will bear the brunt of the risk associated with bitcoin futures, because the margin that backstops the contract is placed in a clearing house.

Clearing houses stand between two parties in a trade, managing the risk to the rest of the market if one side should default. They are mutually funded in part by banks to guard against the failure of their largest members.

Several brokers among the top 10 largest providers have privately confirmed to the Financial Times that they will not clear the products immediately.

ABN Amro told clients it would clear bitcoin futures but only if they submitted requests in writing, and said it would assess the customer’s trading systems and track record in meeting risk limits. “Other factors may be considered [by ABN] in its sole and absolute discretion,” it said in a notice.

CBOE said its futures exchange did not have a risk committee, but it consulted with its board and regulatory oversight committee. The OCC, its clearing house, also has a risk committee that reviewed the product.

In its filing, CME said it had discussed the specifications of the contracts with customers for around six months. It did not have an immediate comment on Wednesday.

One clearing broker said that it would be open-minded about cryptocurrencies, as they were US dollar products, but only if they were “properly controlled and regulated”. However he added: “We’d still be on the hook in a worst-case scenario as we are exposed as members of the clearing house.”

Bob Fitzsimmons, head of Wedbush Futures, a non-bank broker, said his company would back both the CBOE and CME products from day one. “We could sit for hours and have a philosophical debate about bitcoin and its legitimacy and uses, but our job is to service our customers,” he said.

Other exchanges are showing interest in bitcoin futures but are more cautious. Thomas Book, chief executive of Deutsche Börse’s Eurex Exchange, said timing was crucial in launching a new derivatives contract.

“We still do see challenges that have to be tackled in close discussion with our clients. It is important for an exchange to follow a sustainable approach on this asset class well co-ordinated with the market.”

Thomas Peterffy, a pioneer of electronic trading and head of Interactive Brokers, has warned that the introduction of bitcoin futures into a clearing house could increase systemic risk. On Wednesday Interactive said its clients would be unable to short the bitcoin futures market because of the extreme volatility of bitcoin.

https://www.ft.com/content/5ee5fda2-daa7-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482

Sta znaci ovo?

ajde recimo da sve razumem, ali volela bih da mi neko objasni, kako i zašto je potrebno potrošiti tolike zemaljske resurse, a zarad stvaranja kriptonovca ?

i kada se ti resursi recimo istroše, šta, hoće li nam ih taj kriptonovac nadomestiti ? 

4 hours ago, salata said:

Zdravo, jedno pitanje za exodus wallet, instalirala sam aplikaciju i ovaj 12 word back up kao da se pojavljuje pre registracije, ili sam nesto pojebala. Anyway, da li se prvo ubacuju novcici pa tek onda kreira profil? Ili meni nesto zabagovalo... Jer mislila sam da su 12 random reci koje ja biram, ili oni daju reci, ali kao sto rekoh, nisam imala prethodni korak, unosenja podataka...

Ili ako neko ima neki drugi predlog za xrp cuvanje?

xrp jos uevk nije podrzan na exodusu. za sada je samo u testnoj fazi. ako hoces desktop varijantu za ripple rippex zavrsava posao.

12 reci na exodusu mislim da dobijas tek kada prvi put deponujes koine, jer se tek tada pravi tvoj nalog i bekap. zapisi negde i cuvaj u slucaju da zatreba.