IGNORED

Avijacija bez granica...

dare...

16 minutes ago, jms_uk said:

I nadam se nikad vise dobiju dozvolu da upravljaju letelicama.

Naravno, ode i za manje od alkoholisanja, ali @namenski je tačno opisao situaciju.

Dodatno, čini se da se prešla neka granica šta pilot elementarno treba da zna npr AF447 tj šta ne bi trebalo biti upitno pa makar nijedan instrument ne radio... 

@Roger Sanchez Mogao sam da se zakunem da je kompaniju i kompletan program de Havilanda pre ~10 godina kupio Viking Air, te da sam čitao kako zlatne koke, DHC(CL)-515 i Twin Ottera nastavljaju da isporučuju širom sveta. Jel' to država u međuvremenu jump-startovala de Haviland, ili...?

Takođe, čini mi se da hrvatska posada drži rekord na starom CL-215 po broju sati ili naleta u jednom danu, tako nešto.

Pakistan International Airlines Flight 8303, 20.05.2020...

Investigators have not clarified why the crew of a Pakistan International Airlines Airbus A320 retracted the landing-gear during its descent and approach to Karachi, but the blunder featured in a catalogue of poor airmanship which preceded the aircraft’s fatal crash.
The aircraft (AP-BLD)  ultimately made a gear-up touchdown on runway 25L, damaging its engines, before the crew attempted a go-around – during which the jet lost height and came down in a residential suburb.

Pilots of the Airbus A320 that fatally crashed in Karachi had been fasting for the holy month of Ramadan, and this probably  their judgement, Pakistani investigators have disclosed. But the inquiry has been unable to determine whether the effects of fasting had any specific consequences on the crew’s performance.
The Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) aircraft had conducted a highly-unstable approach to the airport, ultimately striking the runway with its landing-gear still retracted. Its crew attempted a go-around
but the impact damage to the A320’s engines caused it to lose thrust and height, and it came down in a residential suburb of Karachi.
Investigators point out that the 22 May 2020 accident occurred during Ramadan, a month in which followers of Islam practice fasting during daylight hours. But the inquiry’s final report states: “Clear and precise regulations were not available to restrict flying while fasting at the time of accident.”
Pakistan’s civil aviation authority prohibited the practice of flying while fasting in the aftermath of the crash.
Both pilots of the A320 were participating in the Ramadan fast. Each had a regular sehri and iftar – morning and evening meals, eaten before sunrise and after sunset – and declined snacks from the cabin crew.
The inquiry states that fasting may affect a crew’s flight performance by reducing spatial cognition and lowering blood sugar or hydration. It adds that it may “invert” normal day-night routines, affecting circadian rhythms and general health.
“Judgement of both flightcrew was probably impaired due to the effects of fasting while flying,” says the inquiry.
“However, its consequence on flight performance of the flightcrew could not be determined...

Ali, i:

Both pilots applied sidestick inputs, in opposite directions – the first officer pulling nose-up, while the captain pushed nose-down

Ne znam da li se tu nešto menjalo kod airbusa ali koliko znam palice nisu povezane™ tako da piloti ne znaju šta ovaj drugi drnda... Ima priority taster i alarm za dual input.

• +1 1
13 hours ago, Zaboravan said:

Ne znam da li se tu nešto menjalo kod airbusa ali koliko znam palice nisu povezane™ tako da piloti ne znaju šta ovaj drugi drnda... Ima priority taster i alarm za dual input.

Pojma ti ja to nemam, bacio sam onako, na brzinu, detaljnije:

Flight-International-04-2024-PIA-Crash-0

Flight-International-04-2024-PIA-Crash-0