IGNORED

Iran: novi front

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

Ако је и матори Бжежински засвирао у ове гајде, биће скоро пропаст света. Он је бре измислио талибане само да би СССР добио свој Вијетнам... мора да овде има још нешто иза, не могу да верујем да он без неког дебелог разлога квари израелску производњу непријатеља.
kako to izrael proizvodi neprijatelje? time sto postoji?

Ovo je fantasticno! Dogovor postignut, obogacivanje uranijom u Iranu ce biti dramaticno limitirano, ali ce zato moci da izvoze naftu.Demokrate bi ovo trebalo da kapitalizuju za jos dva mandata, a Rohani bi mogao da provuce ekonomske reforme zahvaljujuci nocasnjem povecanju kredibiliteta. E da, jos kad bi se Iran povukao iz Sirije...

Breakthrough nuclear agreement reached between Iran and six world powers24/11 06:37 CET

Iran and six world powers reached a breakthrough agreement early on Sunday to curb Tehran’s nuclear program in exchange for limited sanctions relief, in a first step towards resolving a dangerous decade-old standoff.The agreement between Iran and the United States, France, Germany, Britain, China and Russia was nailed down after more than four days of tortuous negotiations in the Swiss city of Geneva.As part of the six-month interim deal, Iran will get access to the equivalent of 3.1 billion euros in foreign exchange and has committed to halting uranium enrichment above five percent.European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton, who has been coordinating talks with Iran on behalf of the major powers, said it created time and space for talks aimed at reaching a comprehensive solution to the dispute.In Washington, U.S. President Barack Obama said that if Iran did not meet its commitments during a six-month period, the United States would turn off sanctions relief and “ratchet up the pressure.”“Today, that diplomacy opened up a new path toward a world that is more secure - a future in which we can verify that Iran’s nuclear programme is peaceful, and that it cannot build a nuclear weapon. While today’s announcement is just a first step, it achieves a great deal. For the first time in nearly a decade, we have halted the process of the Iranian nuclear programme, and key parts of the programme will be rolled back. Iran had committed to halting certain levels of enrichment and neutralising part of its stockpile,” said the president.U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said that an agreement between Iran and major powers would make it harder for Iran to make a dash to build a nuclear weapon and would make Israel and other U.S. allies safer.But Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanhayu’s government denounced the agreement as “a bad deal” that Israel did not regard itself as bound by.Before Sunday’s agreement, Israel, believed to be the Middle East’s only nuclear power, said the deal being offered would give Iran more time to master nuclear technology and amass potential bomb fuel

edit: evo ga i pdf sporazuma

Dobro je da zemljama EU nije potrebna jeftinija nafta i oni uopste nisu ocajni. Pitanje je samo zasto Rusija ovo forsira i stoji iza cele price. Jos od sureta, pre par meseci, sa Ruhanijem u Biskeku da poslednjih dana.Putin calls Iran's leader, sees chance to end nuclear rowKoji je interes Rusije da spusta cenu nafte? Svi ostali u prici imaju odbar interes. SAD, EU, Kina dobijaju nizu cenu nafte a Iranu padaju odredjene sankcije.

Koji je interes Rusije da spusta cenu nafte? Svi ostali u prici imaju odbar interes. SAD, EU, Kina dobijaju nizu cenu nafte a Iranu padaju odredjene sankcije.
Možda mala kompenzacija u zamenu za prepuštanje Ukrajine i neometanu realizaciju Južnog Toka? Ono, you give some, you gain some...
I to baš sad kad su Carrie i Saul ubacili Brody-ja u revolucionarnu gardu.
Pa jbt...Uvijek su falili u toj koordinaciji raznoraznih agencija, departmenata i sekretarijata.. :isuse:
I to baš sad kad su Carrie i Saul ubacili Brody-ja u revolucionarnu gardu.
jebi se ako se ovo stvarno desilo u seriji a ti nisi stavio spoiler
...Koji je interes Rusije da spusta cenu nafte? Svi ostali u prici imaju odbar interes. SAD, EU, Kina dobijaju nizu cenu nafte a Iranu padaju odredjene sankcije.
dobijaju natrag ukrajinu? rusi su se rastrcali na sve strane
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic