IGNORED

Iran: novi front

Marvin (Paranoid Android)

Potvrdjeno i od USA:

Israel has struck inside Iran, a US official says

Israel has carried out a strike inside Iran, a US official tells CNN, in a move that threatens to push the region deeper into conflict

The target is not nuclear, the official said.

Edit: i naravno nafta vec reaguje. Ovaj Izraelski ludak ce ceo svet da baci u recesiju ako ovako nastavi.

Oil prices surge, Dow futures sink nearly 500 points on reports of explosions in Iran

Oil prices surged nearly 4% and US stock futures fell sharply Thursday evening amid reports of explosions in Iran.

In recent trading, US oil prices climbed 3.7% to $85.80 a barrel. Brent crude, the world benchmark, gained 3.4% to $90.13 a barrel. 

Energy prices moved sharply higher as Iranian news agencies reported an explosion was heard near Iran’s Isfahan Airport.

The developments drove US stock futures steadily lower, with Dow futures down 480 points, or 1.3%. Nasdaq futures lost almost 2%.

Edited by Shan Jan

Iz NYT:

Explosions were heard early on Friday near the Iranian city of Isfahan, according to an Iranian news agency affiliated with the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps. The agency, Fars News, said the cause of the explosions was not immediately clear.

The agency said the explosions were heard in Qahjavarestan, a small city in west-central Iran close to Isfahan airport. Flight tracking websites showed that civilian planes had diverted their routes away from the area.

• +1 1

Izgleda se Izrael mozda ipak zadrzi na maloj odmazdi, spominje se da su gadjali neki radar. Valjda ce to biti to pa da i Iran iskulira.

Israel carries out strike in Iran, a US official says

Israel has carried out a strike inside Iran, a US official tells CNN, in a move that threatens to push the region deeper into conflict.

The target is not nuclear, the official said.

Prior to the Israeli strike Friday (local time), the US expectation was that they would not target civilian or nuclear facilities, another senior US official told CNN.

CNN has previously reported that Israel told the US its response would be limited in scope. US intelligence had suggested Israel was weighing a narrow and limited strike inside Iran because they feel like they have to respond with a kinetic action of some kind given the unprecedented scale of the Iranian attack

The range of targets was “never specified in precise terms but nuclear and civilian locations were clearly not in that category,” the second official added.

The US has been urging Israel not to respond to last weekend’s Iranian attack, which President Joe Biden on Thursday called “unprecedented.” The US “didn’t green light” an Israeli response, the second official said.

• Hvala 1
1 hour ago, Shan Jan said:

Izgleda se Izrael mozda ipak zadrzi na maloj odmazdi, spominje se da su gadjali neki radar. Valjda ce to biti to pa da i Iran iskulira.

Nadam se...

• +1 1

Za sada koliko sam video piše da Iranci tvrde da su oborili nešto što zvuči kao dron ("micro air vehicle").

"Iranian Army Official: 'Suspicious Object' Shot Down

Siavash Mihandoust, an Iranian Army official in Isfahan, said the sound of explosion heard in the city on Friday morning was the result of the air defense's shoot-down of a "suspicious object". "The incident didn't leave any damages," the official said."

Izvor prozapadni Iran internacional.

42 minutes ago, Jesper23 said:

Javljaju da su eksplozije posljedica djelovanja PVO prema neindentifikovanom objektu. Bilo bi super da je tako.

Ili samo zataskavaju uspesni pogodak Izraelaca, sto je isto dobro, deluje da je to tacka na ove direktne udare, sad mogu opet preko proksija da se biju.

• +1 1
40 minutes ago, Shan Jan said:

deluje da je to tacka na ove direktne udare, sad mogu opet preko proksija da se biju.

Pa preko Izraela i jeste preko proksija :fantom:

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, Weenie Pooh said:

Pa preko Izraela i jeste preko proksija :fantom:

Šta, i Ameri nešto krknuli?

9 minutes ago, Desmond Bojčinski said:

Šta, i Ameri nešto krknuli?

Pa ne, oni samo bockaju™. Kažu ovima "ajde sad malo ali nemojte da preterujete" dok drugima poručuju "pustite ih sad da se istresu, i vi ćete isto tako, samo sutra". 

Jebiga, standard :fantom:

2 hours ago, Shan Jan said:

Ili samo zataskavaju uspesni pogodak Izraelaca, sto je isto dobro, deluje da je to tacka na ove direktne udare, sad mogu opet preko proksija da se biju.

Raduje ton obraćanja i jednih i drugih, nit se Izraelci kurče, dok Iranci negiraju da je uopšte i došlo do napada i tvrde da su eksplozije usled dejstva PVO. Doduše ako koriste Ruske S-300 sisteme to je i moguće, oni su baš znali naprave problem i samoj odbrani.

• +1 1